Friday 24 January 2020

My Secret to Stay Looking Young


Hey, gang! I’ve noticed a LOT of you have been wondering how I look so dang young, so let me tell you.

It’s because I am young.

But seriously though, there are a few simple things I do to stay looking fresh and they can work for you too. Just follow these four quick tips and you can be forever young like me.

Deal with the Devil Water!

Water water everywhere and all a drop to drink! Keep yourself hydrated with the water of life. This stuff is VITAL if you want your skin to stay healthy. Plus, it tastes great.

Praise the mighty one Sleep!

To sleep, perchance to be dreamy! If you want enough energy to live, laugh, learn, you’ve GOT to be well-rested. Eight hours a night is perfect.

Give him blood Vitamins!

B2 or not B2! Whether it’s Vitamin D through the sun or D-lightful fruit and veg, you’ve got to get those minerals in ya. You cannot look young if your body is not working, so spruce up your diet. Get some vitamins TODAY.

Exercise!

Just kidding. Hail Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment