Friday 7 February 2020

The Jerk Store Customer Helpline


Hello, this is the Jerk Store. I’m calling for Sammy.

Right, you're their friend. Sorry, this is the only number I was given for them. Well, could you still pass on the message?

Great. Then please tell Sammy that… we have sold out of them. There are no more Sammys in stock.

Yes, we’ve been selling Sammys at the Jerk Store. And quite a lot of them!

It’s not for me to ask why people are buying jerks. All I do is supply them. Look, just tell Sammy we’re all out, will you? Thanks.

Will we get more in? Why – you looking to get another of your pal?

Oh, how will we get more? Uh, that’s a company secret. Don’t worry about it.

Right, I have got to go. These jerks won’t sell themselves! Which is just another reason to hate them. If you have any further questions, our contact details are online. And if you want to be sold in our store, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

I was not implying anything. I am just saying that –

Hello?

Jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment