Monday 31 December 2012

Fifty Shades of Way 2: Way-hey!

Having previously been challenged to write an erotic scene of no more than one hundred words (the result of which can be found here), I have since returned to cap off 2012 by producing this sequel. Why? To see if I could improve on a classic.

Well, that and it was pointed out to me that its predecessor was in fact not an erotic scene and merely a prelude to one. Anyway, here's my follow-up.


Once we finished up our foreplay, our bodies were glistening. Every part of me, apart from the obvious part, was relaxed, but soon it would offer no more resistance than the rest of me. I slipped myself in and we established instantly the first beat of the methodical rhythmical pounding that comes when two partners are so in sync.

Our tempo increases. Our moans grow louder. Both of us cry with ecstasy as we together achieve the release we desperately needed and sought in each other's arms.

It is over. In ten minutes, we shall do this all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment