Monday 12 November 2012

Have I Got Muse(ums) For You - Part One!

This fourth entry in my occasional Things I Have Seen Presented In The Form Of A List series is a bumper two parter because I recently went to see two museums in a day and so saw twice as many things! Hooray! Does that increase the likelihood of me seeing something interesting? Probably! Will you stay until the end of this post to find out? Probably not!

Regardless, let's start at London's Natural History Museum. I saw...

SOME ART THAT'S REALLY CRAP.

A BUTTON THAT MUST NEVER BE PRESSED.
Seriously, whoever invented this was really irresponsible.

SOME SORT OF TIME MACHINE.

A SIGN INDICATING WHERE TO FIND GIANT PALEONTOLOGISTS.

AND A WOMAN WHO FEELS THE NEED TO SHOW WHERE HER DOG IS.

In Part Two, you'll see images from London's Science Museum. It was there I spent most of my visit compulsively hummed the theme to Back to the Future. Great Scott! Anyway, those pics coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment