Sunday 16 February 2014

G, that is a Good Question.

In 2013, I produced Simple As ABD, a podcast in which each edition featured questions based around one letter of the alphabet. I never got past F. However, I did prepare the scripts for a further three episodes. These are just some of the questions you would have heard if I had done Episode G.

GAGA - Have you ever been pursued by the pa pa pa pa paparazzi?

GALAXY - Star Wars is set in a galaxy far far away. Why don't more movies take place on chocolate bars?

GARDENING - If you have green fingers, why don't you go to the doctor?

GEOGRAPHY - Where am I?

GIFT - If it's the thought that counts, can I get away with saying I thought about getting you a present?

GOOFY - One of Mickey Mouse's pals is a dog and he also owns a dog. Which is his best friend?

GRAVITY - Doesn't it get you down?

GREAT-GRANDPARENTS - Are your grandparents great?

GUERRILLA WARFARE - When will the monkeys take over?

No comments:

Post a Comment