Sunday 16 February 2014

I spy with my little I - questions!

In 2013, I produced Simple As ABD, a podcast in which each edition featured questions based around one letter of the alphabet. I never got past F. However, I did prepare the scripts for a further three episodes. These are just some of the questions you would have heard if I had done Episode I.

ILLEGAL - Ever seen a sick bird?

IMAGINE - Imagine no John Lennon. It's easy if you try.

IMMORTAL - I'm going to live forever. I'm going to learn how to fly. Are you...

IMPOSSIBLE - How many impossible missions does Tom Cruise have to do before it's no longer impressive?

INCOGNITO - Where in the world is Cognito?

INSOMNIA - Do you think Al Pacino loses sleep over any of his films?

INNUENDO - Making euphemisms - is it hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment