Saturday 14 July 2012

Better put this amongst the post for my other flatmates - Home Owner and Whom It May Concern...


We received this in the post recently (I say 'recently' - it was actually about four months ago, but that's besides the point) and I cannot help but have questions.

First off, am I to disregard this postcard if my feelings for the Italian staple are anything short of love? What if I really really appreciate a good pizza, but only to the extent of liking it an awful lot? Does this mean I should chuck out this thinly-disguised ad, or perhaps seek out people who better fit the recipient description? Maybe it would be best if I left it on the side, and never ate, touched, or thought about another pizza again until these issues are resolved.

Man, all this pondering is really making me hungry. You know what I could really go for right now?

Pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment