Wednesday 19 September 2012

Reads like a 'Where's Wally' game held across the whole of France

One quality often identified in a good writer is that they are observant. I hadn't noticed.

Anyway, regardless, I have observed a lot of things whilst away (as opposed to a Way, which I've been all my life) in France, so I thought I'd share a few of the more quirky things with you. Why? Well, it means I get to show some of my holiday snaps, and you can get to see some interesting things without having to wait for me to work out when exactly it was I spotted a dead cat. Everybody wins!

Except the cat. Obviously.

Right, on with the list!

I saw...

A CONTRADICTORY REVIEW
 


A DISABLED KNIGHT

 A PLANT POT WITH A FACE

A HOUSE THAT LOOKS LIKE HITLER

THE WORLD'S MOST UNAPPEALING MANNEQUIN

AND THIS PIECE OF UNDERWHELMING GRAFFITI.

On second thought, it's probably a tribute to the deceased tabby. May they rest in peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment