Tuesday 10 September 2013

THE BOOTH - 2.3. - Employment

THE BOOTH - 2.3.

THEME: Employment.

WHO'S IN?: A ninja and a dancer.

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE BOOTH?: I don't get to leave The Booth that often, but when I do, I go see dancing ladies.

FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING: Due to a contestant unwisely telling stories about their current work, for the only time in the series' run, I had to recapture panelists in order to get a new set of anecdotes. The eventual result of the episode did not change.

SIX DEGREES OF THE BOOTH: My (joke) marriage to Dan once again gets a mention, as does Finding Nemo.

NEXT WEEK: Some people think every day is a special day. This episode however is only devoted to those specifically mentioned in calendars.

This episode can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment