Tuesday 24 September 2013

THE BOOTH - 2.5. - University Special

THE BOOTH - 2.5.

THEME: University.

WHO'S IN?: Millie, Indy, and Connor Way.

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE BOOTH?: There's no medicine in the room. We have an aftershow party. All of us were naked in this recording. Connor has drawn nobs on the wall.

FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING: There's three guests.

SIX DEGREES OF THE BOOTH: During Chris' Weird Thought about colour blindness, I referred to a flatmate who does Psychology. Millie is that flatmate and it is she who told me she was taught nothing is real and that it's all just assigned labels. Then again she also said that I am my brain so maybe she's just trying to confuse me.

NEXT WEEK: In a move Dan described as throwing away the show's format completely, I invite panelists to tell their BEST STORY EVER.

This episode can be found here. It is available for a few weeks to download for free here.

No comments:

Post a Comment