Tuesday 17 September 2013

THE BOOTH - 2.4. - Festive Days

THE BOOTH - 2.4.

THEME: Festive Days.

WHO'S IN?: Clarrisa and Charles.

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT THE BOOTH?: There's no food except for my personal supply. The series and the contributors are all products of my imagination. This whole series has been a dream.

FIRST TIME FOR EVERYTHING: I find the original Weird Thoughts so distinctly, well, unweird, that I eventually award the point for best contribution in the round.

SIX DEGREES OF THE BOOTH: I refer to the time that Charlie played God, an incident Dan previously detailed in episode 2. I reprise my Sports Day story. Dan gets his third consecutive mention of the series. Plus, in the space of two weeks, Charlie's play has changed from Measure to Measure to Hamlet. That's show business!

NEXT WEEK: In a University Special, I am joined by my housemates. Well, I say 'housemates', I don't have a house. I live in The Booth.

This episode can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment